Monday, October 26, 2009

AMAZING NEWS!

Okay so I don't know how many people got in on the following deal, but it just got sweeter!

I ordered the Discovery Kids 3 piece tent set from Overstock.com for $19.99 (wonderful gift for a 3 year old!). It came with the dome tent and a teepee tent as well as a little tunnel to connect the two. The list price was $79.99, so I saved $60. Plus I got FREE shipping. I thought that this was a great deal! Well today they called to let me know that the teepee was not sent and that they don't have any more (I received the box two weeks ago, but haven't opened it yet). So what did they do, they are letting me keep what I was sent AND are refunding me the whole $19.99! I can't even believe it! I hope that some others were able to get in on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment