Friday, September 25, 2009

Albertsons

So I have to be honest and say that I am having a hard time with Albertson's lately. Mostly because we are trying to eat better and it seems that all their good deals are for things we don't eat anymore like cookies and sugary cereals. But someone on another blog found here mentioned that she got Jet Dry (there is a link to the coupon in her post) and ended up getting a catalina as well, so I will probably be doing the following:

Transaction #1:
Buy 3 Jet Dry $3.49
Use 3 $.75/1 coupons
Use 3 doublers
Use $5 catalina from Campbells deal (we wanted to try the select harvest tomato)
Total OOP: $.49
Get 3 catalinas for $1.25 ONYV= $3.75

I will probably do the above twice and then use the $3.75 to pay for the second transaction. So in the end I will pay $2.23 for 6 Jet Dry's and have $3.75 to use next week. (let us cross our fingers that something good will go on sale like green beans, or something that isn't kraft or kellogg!)

If you don't want to do what I am doing (which is probably going to be most of you!) check out Krazy Coupon Lady's list that she has going here.

No comments:

Post a Comment