Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fred Meyer

This is what I will be getting at Fred Meyer:

3 of the Foster Farms Whole Fryer chickens (at 69 cents a pound I just can't resist, not totally organic I know, but pretty close! Last time I had one of these I just put it in the crock pot with some EVOO and seasoning. Then it feed the family for 3-4 days. Tasted great on a salad and wrapped in a tortilla. Also we were able to make our own chicken broth with the bones. So I say really good deal! )

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta or Smart taste $1
Use $1/2
bottom line= 50 cents (Same price at Albertson's IF you use a doubler)

Also the ad seemed to hint that there were other really good deals, so it might be worth it to wander the store and see what you can see. If you get a good deal comment to let us all know!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Albertsons has there cereal kellogs $1.50 when you buy 10 well i have a bunch of coupons for kellogs with the fiber buy 2 get $2 off so if i double 3 i will be paying $2 for 10 boxes of cereal

    ReplyDelete