Monday, November 9, 2009

Way Excited about Fred Meyer!

I am way excited about the Fred Meyer deals this week and not because there are amazing food deals, no but because I can get a Mr. and a Mrs. Potato Head for $1.15 each (may be cheaper)! Oh my is that exciting! So here is my list and if you want information on other deals just check out The Coupon Project

18 count eggs $1.50 (limit 4) in ad coupon (I have an extra ad so if you need it comment!)
Broccoli $.68/lb
Private Selection boneless half ham $2.99 (I have been wanting some ham and this is the best deal I can see, I will probably freeze half of it for later)

Now for the non food items:
Nature Bounty vitamins B1G1 Free (I am pretty sure there were coupons for these in last weeks Sunday paper, remember you can use 2 coupons!)
Layering tees and everyday tees and camis are all B1G1 (I kind of need these!)

Mr and Mrs. Potato Head B1G1 $6.99
Use 10% off coupon from in ad (expires on WED) (they may take only $.69 OR $1.38 it will depend on the checker!)
Use 2 of the $2/1 coupons from Coupons.com

Let me know how everyone's transactions work out on the Potato Heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment