Monday, August 17, 2009

Albertsons and Walgreens this week!!

This week was one of the best week for coupons!! I love getting free food!!! I went to Albertsons their promo was spend $25 on Kraft products and get a $5 OYNO and a $20 MIR (one per address)!!! I went for my mom and myself to get this deal!!! I ended up with all this for only $122!! Plus I have $5 in CAT at Albertsons and $20 in CAT at Walgreens!! I also have 10 $20 MIR!! I have 3 address I can use and my mother has 4!! Then I have a sister in College who can always use $20, and I will send the other 2 to my Grandparents!! So we should get a total of $200 in MIR and we should make almost $100!!! I also went to Walgreens and had a blast!!! I was able to get 120 candy bars for $2.10!!! I also got so other items that I need!!! All in all this was an awesome shopping experience!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment