Wednesday, August 12, 2009

News from Kelloggs!

Okay so I know a lot of you are doing the Kellogg rebate and I just had to share this information from Hot Coupon World:

Someone has called Kelloggs about the different address listed on different forms and they said that it is one per household per address. So it sounds like you can do this more than once! I am thinking that I will do it three times, the online form, the redplum form (which I have extras if someone needs one!) and the one that I think can be found in Albertson's. This is a great way to stock up on cereal for my family!

Here are the four different rebates that are known

1 - online form
2 - redplum 8/2 form
3 - form in various store circulars (Kmart and Shaws that I know of but I'm sure more)
4- coupon booklet in stores with "fuel for school" display

They all go to different P.O. boxes and it has been confirmed with Kellogg's that you can do all 4 rebates.

No comments:

Post a Comment