Thursday, August 6, 2009

How I did this week

Okay so I don't know how much money exactly that I have saved, but I have my totals of out of pocket and Catalina money from Albertson's with a list off all I got so here we go!

5-48 oz Breyer's ice cream
5-Nature Valley Nut Clusters
8-All Laundry detergent
11-Dove shampoo
8-Degree DO for Men
6-Suave DO for men
4-Bounce Dryer Bars
1-Dawn dish detergent
9-Suave Shampoo
4-Caress Body wash
2-Nivea Body wash
6-Dove Body wash
7-Suave mousse
9-Suave hairspray
6-10 Vaseline lotion (I haven't finished shopping and am not sure the price on the size I need to get!)
12-Q-tips (I had to buy a different size!)
16-Kleenex
12-Dove DO for women
16-Skippy Natural Peanut Butter

I have spent a grand total of $167.5-171.5 (depends on vaseline lotion).
I have earned a grand total of $224 in catalina money at Albertson's.
I would say that buying 8 newspapers this week at $2 a piece and literally running all over town to get them was totally worth it!

As you can see my emergency supply of shampoo, body wash, laundry detergent, mousse, hairspray, deodorant, kleenex, Q tips, lotion, Dryer sheets/bounce bar, and peanut butter is all taken care of! WAHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment